Kigurumi with nails project

Kigurumi with nails project

Hello everyone,

Some of you may see kiggers have nails. I been researched them for past few years. They very hard find info or how make. None of kiggers mentioned about that or not tell how to get it.
      I read the website about the person made call armsocks with use fake nails: sockdreams.com/blog/2016/08/11/diy-cosplay-gloves-part-2/
      There more tutorials about armsocks nails on youtubes.
      I found only the seller have in stock: aliexpress.com/item/32549942672.html My opinion the seller sell them is bit scam. $50 CAD sound not right. They made nails is too small if people's fingers is large while wear look at nails is small on them.
      I tired with Taobao. It didn't work for me. They not accept credit card or paypal.

So I'm trying look for make it. I found Amazon sell spandex gloves: amazon.ca/dp/B077HVMC5D/ref=tw…SH94P?_encoding=UTF8&psc= I recommend get long gloves.
      Where to get fake nails. There few way to make it. I had few different idea. Get foam sheets, cardstock paper or fake nail. You can draw and cut shape on nails of your choice: superdrug.com/blog/wellbeing/t…ate-guide-to-nail-shapes/
      The hard part is cut nail shape. You have take practice cut nails until you like it look shape like you want.
      and lasted glues. I'm not sure which right use glues. If you plan use hot glue, I suggesting use work glove or latex gloves. Wear them first before wear spandex gloves cover over its.

I tired made myself with use foam sheets nails first time. It's not best look.
      IMG_0152.JPG