I'm looking for a mask with an opening jaw and i really need help!!!

I'm looking for a mask with an opening jaw and i really need help!!!

I've seen a couple of these masks floating around and id really like one of these absolute beauties for myself, but i have no idea where i can get one! i think i may have found the seller that makes them, but i cant read anything on the site and i dont know how to translate any of it from firefox :{ (seller seems to be Gurgle Love on Taobao, but i cant find it :{ )

Could someone help me find a mask like this with a lot less eyes? i just want regular eye shape, the character im looking to somewhat emulate is a doll with very similar mouth and humanoid eyes.... Please help!

Mask in example image owned by soomisi_chan_kigu_cosplay on instagram, i do not own the photo nor do i claim to and if they want me to take it down i will!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, im new and just need some help and i also dont know how to work this very well :{
      Files

New

oh?? well thats great news!!! whats an agent? im extremely new to this and have little to no idea what im doing.... i think i may have seen the mask floating around on Aliexpress (but i wont buy from there), its a snake girl or something similar, right? if it isnt too much to ask, would it be possible to get her fb link as well? thank you so much for all your help! <3