Sweat and hard breath problem when first kigu

If you still smell paint, that means it isn't fully cured and you should wait a bit longer. For sweat. mix one part water to white vinegar in a spray bottle and have at it....'>..........
      Try knowing a few heteronorms. They'll broaden your horizons without a lot of drama. It's great, try it....'>......
      When I ship kigurumi to new clients, I always recommend the kigurumi be placed on a lighting stand for a minimum of 2 weeks for the new materials to off gas and for the kigurumi as a whole to acclimate to it's new environment. Never leave them tightly wrapped in storage as this can cause problems with the finish and the hairstyle.

Sweat happens, the more you kig the more you'll become accustomed to it. It's your bodies natural cooling system. At first you will be uncomfortable with the sensation but in time you'll learn how it actually can increase the time you can stay inside the kigurumi.

d3d4purnomo wrote:

there are more tips for relieve bad smell in mask with candies?

that might catch her on fire :P
      good air circulation and letting her de gas....
      she is made of a brushed resin and that was coated on the inside
      the fumes (gas) needs to escape...
      unfortunately all the fumes will never leave...
      you can mask the odors thou, the pads may have to be changes due to their absorption of the gases...

try an automobile deodorizer, the kind you hand on the interior of the car......
      put it up inside the mask while storing her, obviously remove it for performing :P

good luck, let us know what you find out ^^/
      As a wise Chemist once pointed out, products like Febreeze or Odoban, were never meant to be sniffed. He recommended a 10% solution of isopropyl alcohol in water, then letting the whole thing dry. This has the benefit of killing any bacteria in the mask which might cause a smell.

Elsewhere the Theatrical trick of using Vodka has been mentioned. As it does not smell it's probably better than alcohol, though more expensive.

I adapted a car vacuum cleaner to blow air into the mask to dry it after being sprayed.

Of course a solution which I also use, is covering the foam pads inside the mask with cloth, and only hot gluing them inside. That way they can be pulled out, washed, and then glued back in place.

Miss Kiki
      Try this...

Leave the mask where there is lots of air circulation for a couple weeks...

Then fill a sock with baking soda and put it inside the mask and then put the mask in a closed box for a few days

Then let it air out again for a few days.

Refill the sock with fresh baking soda and for the next while when you are not using the mask leave the sock inside the mask.

The smell is from the resins used in the making of the mask. It does eventually dissapate.

If you have odours issues from sweating try using a clean damp cloth and wipe out the inside of the mask then spray it down with Lysol (un-sented) or just use an antibacterial wipe.