Hello folks

Hi everyone. I'm Roen, the resident clockwork doll. You can normally find me prowling about on Second Life. Kigurumi has interested me for a while now and I hope to be able to save up and either commission or construct my own mask sometime soon. I see a lot of familiar faces joining up here and hope to make even more friends. Keep on kigging!

Roen wrote:

Hi everyone. I'm Roen, the resident clockwork doll. You can normally find me prowling about on Second Life. Kigurumi has interested me for a while now and I hope to be able to save up and either commission or construct my own mask sometime soon. I see a lot of familiar faces joining up here and hope to make even more friends. Keep on kigging!

Hello Roen ^___^ ( as Jesse looks over my shoulder)

Good to see you are here and still interested in kigurumi!!!
      this is the best place in the western side of the universe to be to stay atop everything related to kigurumi~
      so if you don't see what you need for information, do let us know so we can feed your interests ... .. .

Roen wrote:

hé Roen , been a long time since we saw each other in second life (been playing very little myself , net so slow that i am better off on a text only viewer, but that is not very good for role play appart the statue [ old souvenir with a sky lady.... ]

in hope of seeing you more be it in SL or here.