Any way i can see you?

The under 18 thing is an internet chat issue, not a kigurumi issue. And the admins really didn't have any choice but to ban you or the whole room would have likely been banned. Don't take it personally.

If you want to do kigurumi, then great, just make sure you do it in a safe manner. I'd say try to meet up with groups not individuals. You're at a vulnerable stage in your life and some people will take advantage of that, read up on Elizabeth Smart sometime.
      I'm sorry to hear that but its understandable in this day. Everything is to err on the side of caution. Child abuse legislation on the internet it pretty strict in a number of countries. Kiging isn't a wide spread as cosplay and unfortunately has some sexual fetishes associated with it
      which means that service provider can be pretty strict. The 18+ rules are here to protect you. As a community the mods have to protect it so everyone doesn't get banned or the community shut down.

I would advise against private camming with adults as its dangerous for them and a very bad habit for you to make.

I can only recommend you continue to use these forums to chat and learn about kiging and making your costume.
      And maybe find a teenage friendly cosplay community as they are likely to be a but more accepting.
      I think if you find some cosplay oriented friends of around your own age you'll enjoy it more. The cosplay community
      is likely to share some of your interests and will be able to teach you about fabricating props and costumes which are
      transferable skills. your parents will likely also be alot happier with it as well.

Then in once your 18 you can be free to join what you like.
      But be wary meeting people on the internet solo is not safe even once your 18 you should always meet people first though events.
      Turning and turning in the widening gyre
      The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
      hings fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      ere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      he blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
      he ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction,
      while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.
      Kiging isn't a wide spread as cosplay and unfortunately has some sexual fetishes associated with it
      which means that service provider can be pretty strict.

This is the sad, disappointing truth. I actually have thought about fursuiting, but avoided it for this very reason. Unfortunately, it seems kigurumi is at least just as fetishised as furries, and not only that but there's little done about it. Just searching YouTube for "kigurumi cosplay" brings up a vast amount of fetishised results, and little to no quality content. But that's a whole different story.

I would advise against private camming with adults as its dangerous for them and a very bad habit for you to make.

Of course. I'd hate to get myself in such a position, and I'd hate to hurt someone else like that even more. It is a problem now, unfortunately, since I think it would be neat to show someone my costume. "Real-world" is not an option, as I'll explain later.

...your parents will likely also be alot happier with it as well.

My parents would NOT be happy with this, full stop. I don't want to go into details here, but think extreme conservatives who would see the sexual side of kigurumi, and pretty much screw me over hard. Ditto for if I told them that I make electronic music, since it's "not music, and only good for drugs". Even if they knew I was playing games such as team fortress 2, between the violence and the online nature they would probably not let me online anymore (they believe that almost all games - even non violent ones - are bad bad bad). So... That's that.
      Now remember, I live in the middle of farm central. The only "convention" in town involves tractors and seed companies. I know of exactly one person who publicly displays anime stuff. Travel isn't an option, as per the rant shortly above. Anyways, I don't know why I left this thread up. It's pretty embarrassing.

TL;DR kid whines about parents and shit.
      Your signature here
      I feel for you Epic I'm older than you imagine and even I cant let my parents know about some of my hobbies for fear they will total misunderstand.

I hope I haven't discouraged you in any way you should express yourself and do the things you enjoy. Holding things inside never helps and its always good to have some one to share with and there's no reason you cant do that on a forum or post pictures of your costume for that matter. Plus I'm really new here

I wanted to share my opinion and after i posted it i was worried about how you might react but you seem pretty level headed though.

Don't be embarrassed about the post many other people have offered advise. Either way i hope getting your worries off your chest at some level helped.
      Turning and turning in the widening gyre
      The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
      hings fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      ere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      he blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
      he ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction,
      while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.
      This is one of the problems with any community, the problem of monors.....well, the only real way is to get together at conventions. Private cams and the like could ce seen as "corruptions of a minor" because as you said everything can get sexualized and generally that's the first place people go....Instead of...people are people, some are sexual, if they are consentual adults (which in your case your not) let them have fun....but i was doing and know people who were doing Rocky Horror younger then you....but their parents were also part of the cast.

I had parents in the dark about alot of things and the sucky thing is....I never got to explore them until I moved out....It's a hard part of life.

Stay with the forums, stay with your passion, be yourself and just live your life, once your legal to make your own decisions, then make them, I hid so much because of my parents I regret it so don't do that. Do what you like and follow your dreams.