Hiding Adam's Apple

Hiding Adam's Apple

Hey there, I know its been a long while since I posted anything or have been that active. School kinda makes me turn my blinders on. So, over the holiday my friend got me one of those green morph suits. While I slowly add to the Kig fund, I figure this would be a good excuse to start working on the padding. I know there is already a wonderful guide for the body padding but I sorta have an issue where I have a pretty large Adams Apple. I know a lot of the Kig Masks cover that part but I see some that don't. I was wondering if there were any suggestions to hiding that not so little bump. I am sorta at the point where I was thinking of just getting some foam and wrapping it around the neck but I feel that would look far from natural. The cosplay I was going to do was Toru Hagakure ( Boku No hero academia). She is an invisible girl and I figure a green suit might be a que into the whole invisible aspect. Thanks in advance for all your help.
      Somebody told me this works...... and you don't need padding......;).........

Visualise yourself saying the letter "N". Don't speak or aspirate it, just move your tongue to the roof of your mouth and hold it as if you are saying the letter "N" long and drawn out - ENNNNNNNNNNNNN. Use "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE" if you have something against consonants and want to try a vowel instead........

Just hold your tongue there glued to the roof of your mouth, and your adam's apple will rise up into your jawline and become almost invisible. This gets better with practice. Your mouth will look like you are trying to keep from saying something snarky or salty, but why would you care? You'll be wearing a mask anyway.....'>...........

This is old drag queen wisdom, but there's more. If your throat bump is really huge and "N" isn't doing it, raise it up a notch. Pretend you're a mosquito, and you know what they do buzzing around your ear. They have this HIGH PITCHED 'eeeeeeeeeee......', so raise your pitch up in your head. As high as you can go. Your tongue will go forward and you'll involuntarily be pulling the corners of your mouth up, and this will pull your throat even tighter and will do as much as can be done this way. So now, you have this daft ahegao face instead of a salty/snarky face, but why should you care? You'll still be wearing a mask anyway.....;)..........
      Try knowing a few heteronorms. They'll broaden your horizons without a lot of drama. It's great, try it....'>......

Post was edited 3 times, last by “lzzrdgrrl” ().

My general idea is to have the school uniform and maybe her costumed gloves. I can't go whole invisible, which is where I figure the green screen suit would at least hint to other people who I am cosplaying. The convention I want to go do dose not allow signs, otherwise I would bring one. I plan to wear most of the outer wear on the outside of the green screen suit. Looking like I have to go shopping form my first bra.
      hmm since you have the green already that's the easiest thing, I would maybe suggest something a bit neutral though since green will stick out like a sore thumb and almost draw attention? then again if you're planning to do a lot of photoshoots it would be great to edit it out :D good luck either way