Need help

Hello everyone I need your help, I'm a kig performer for near 4 year but I only live in the shadow of my kig sister because of my shyness but now it's part of my resolution to be more know and popular but the problem is I don't know where to start and how to begin so if you can help me it would be so kind of you^^ Love you all and have a nice evening^^
      If you want to become well known and popular I think it's just a case of being active, get a twitter account since loads of kigs are active on there, and post loads of photos as well as following people and interacting with them, be creative with your photos and always try and improve things like padding, Cosplays, and posing.

Generally the most "well known" kigs are the ones that post the most and the most popular ones are the ones which have the highest quality content.

If you have the facility I'd say go to meets, there's no better way to put yourself out there than actually meeting other people face to face y'know?

(alternatively you can tread the dark path and just create a shit ton of drama, people won't like you but they'll probably know who you are XD)

ooh also join the discord server if you haven't already, this is all anecdotal by the way since I don't kig myself, just observations of the community

sylgard wrote:

If you want to become well known and popular I think it's just a case of being active, get a twitter account since loads of kigs are active on there

A key principle is to link all of one's profiles so fans can keep in touch in their preferred manner. All of my profiles are listed in my signature below.

sylgard wrote:

ooh also join the discord server if you haven't already, this is all anecdotal by the way since I don't kig myself, just observations of the community

I would not say that non-plurally in the future because there isn't just one Discord server devoted to kigs: some are set up by one kig specifically for their own fanbase, and then there are others, like my own establishment, which aims to provides common ground with some automation in the mix.

At the end of the day, fans and Kigs all have their personal tastes and preferences.

BritKig wrote:

I would not say that non-plurally in the future because there isn't just one Discord server devoted to kigs: some are set up by one kig specifically for their own fanbase, and then there are others, like my own establishment, which aims to provides common ground with some automation in the mix.

Ah my bad, I didn't realise there where ones besides the "kigu shame zone" but I suppose it makes sense, there's always been competing sites after all ^^
      You can safely say "the discord server" when talking about the shamezone because it's made to be a place for all kigs to hang out and is with a huge margin the biggest known discord for kig. (700+ members)
      Some people don't use discord because there is too much chatter and it can go over your head really quickly..

Renko wrote:

You can safely say "the discord server" when talking about the shamezone because it's made to be a place for all kigs to hang out and is with a huge margin the biggest known discord for kig. (700+ members)

I don't think size has anything to do with Britkig's statement. They were merely making others aware of other options for chat on dischord.
      <3 Rosie