Body build for Kigging

Body build for Kigging

Here's a question coming from a person who wants to get into kigging, what would you recommend doing to build up the physique that's good for kigging female characters? Are there any recommendations on what I should do, say like certain workouts or something? Any recommendations or experiences will help! ^^
      I've only got one recommendation.

Many Kigurumi characters wear Mary Janes, Penny loafers, or flats for footwear. However a significant portion do wear female footwear with heels. Learn how to walk in heels. It's not a skill which comes naturally the first time, and will provide you with a workout. Learn how to walk like a woman in heels. You will need to build up the stamina to stand and walk in heels for hours. Sounds like great cardio.

Kiki
      Thanks, also speaking of getting reliable information. I remember seeing on here that someone recommended an overbust corset, but when I look for the link I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have any good recommendations for where to buy corsets and maybe what brand? I remember that you do want to invest a little bit of money into one. Or maybe repost the link where this was brought up?

SerenaOkami wrote:

Thanks, also speaking of getting reliable information. I remember seeing on here that someone recommended an overbust corset, but when I look for the link I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have any good recommendations for where to buy corsets and maybe what brand? I remember that you do want to invest a little bit of money into one. Or maybe repost the link where this was brought up?

I did and use one for most of my builds. They are longer giving you a more natural waist curve plus the compression since it is distributed over a longer distance gives the wearer more comfort and endurance.
      The link below is the style I personally use. Notice 7 lugs on the busk instead of the customary 6.

Corset Deal
      A quick reminder: do not hold your breath in when taking your measurements.

Beginners should start with a corset 4-inches less than their own natural waist.

The only other question that has to be asked is: to wear under the hatatai...or on top of it?

If your looking for one to wear underneath, do note that some thinner hadatais have a slight level of translucency so I would recommend beige or a similar colour so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

cici wrote:

They are longer giving you a more natural waist curve plus the compression since it is distributed over a longer distance gives the wearer more comfort and endurance.

I think that explains why the corset I wear under my hadatai loses comfort after a few hours and forces me to routinely reposition my back when sitting down...

Little humour, maybe I should look for a bunny girl suit for Easter... :D
      yo! so if you're actively getting into bodybuilding it's a whole other jungle tbh, be prepared to do a lot of research but there's two basic principles.

1. You can't spot reduce, that is you can't intentionally make an area smaller/thinner with excercise, to do that you need to just lose weight overall.
      2. if you're looking to increase size in certain areas you will need to eat calories in excess of what your body normally needs while doing specifically targeted excercises for those areas

(this is incredibly brief, I would highly recommend going to actual bodybuilding forums and buying books for this)

In my opinion you will definitely still need padding, but developing a more feminine form to go under that padding could definitely work, just remember that your body is going to be with you in daily life as well, so you have to be sure you want to look more feminine day to day.

that said, if you're AMAB you can't change your bone structure but you can get more shapely, I would recommend hypertrophy exercises for the legs, butt, and hips while focusing just strength for your upper body.

the problem is that you can't really gain muscle and lose weight at the same time unless you have quite a decent amount of excess fat and haven't exercised much before.

so here's my step by step plan/suggestion
      1.do as much research as you can, learn about exercise and nutrition.
      2.get Myfitness pal (totally free app/website) to help you track your calories and go on a calorie deficit to try and lose weight until the bits you want to get smaller are at the stage you want them to be at do some cardio and weight training with the goal of improving just strength, weight training actually helps burn fat very well and if you focus on the areas you want to improve you should see some improvement in your muscles just while losing weight. (fad diets are mostly pointless, healthy food is obviously good but it's the amount of calories you're eating which dictates things)
      3. after that start looking into how to build muscle, this will require specific workouts and a decently strict diet.

It's gonna be a massive amount of effort and work and you will still need to use padding at the end of the day but if you're like me and was a shredded but/thighs in real life anyway i'd say go for it, not to mention getting into exercise and nutrition is just good for you in general!

please message me if you'd like to talk a bit more about it as i'm on a similar journey right now :D
      And yep, more answers. I'm trying to slim down very carefully but I never considered shapewear could help too? I'll look into this and add it to my list to look into greater detail over the next week. I've just started my pre-con season diet and so I'll over the course of the next several months I'll be steadily cutting back on everything that I usually eat....no more cookies will make me sad >.<; but I have to be strong *rawr!* I'll do my best.