"Sale-Pajama.com" - Safe or Not?

"Sale-Pajama.com" - Safe or Not?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this, and I literally just created an account here, but I've been asking all around about a certain kigu shop website, and no one's been able to help me so far.

There's a rare, discontinued kigu I've been looking for forever, and I think a website by the name of sale-pajama.com (visit at your own risk, I suppose), has it in stock.

It seems a little bit sketchy, however.

I was wondering if anyone here's ever done business with this website, or if anyone can help me confirm whether or not this is an okay place to be giving my money/address to.

Thanks so much in advance, and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question or if I'm posting it on the wrong board. X/
      There may be a misconception regarding on what kigurumi means. Kigurumi is referred to two most known definitions:

1.) Animegao (Anime face) kigurumi uses an anime character face mask, zentai skinsuit, and cosplay costume to emulate to that anime character as close as possible or to be as one.

2.) Onesie kigurumi is basically a onesie pajama using colorful and/or animal designs.

The subject question you are referring to is No. 2. If you want to play it really safe, you can visit your local anime or comic convention where merchants/vendors sell onesie kigurumi outfits to your liking.

Kigurumi-Online is an animegao focused community (Number 1) but welcome and we are happily to answer your questions that you may have. Yokoso (Welcome).
      Kig-O Member since September 2016
      • No displayed registered business address on any pages
      • The encryption SSL certificate for account login does not belong to this website
        Screenshot 2018-11-14 at 07.45.37.png
      • Actual WHOIS record is obfuscated

Source Code

1. Domain Name: SALE-PAJAMA.COM
        2. Registry Domain ID: 1852161553_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
        3. Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.netearthone.com
        4. Registrar URL: http://www.netearthone.com
        5. Updated Date: 2017-03-02T00:53:39Z
        6. Creation Date: 2014-03-27T02:44:31Z
        7. Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-27T02:44:31Z
        8. Registrar: NetEarth One, Inc.
        9. Registrar IANA ID: 1005
        10. Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
        11. Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
        12. Registrant Name: Domain Admin
        13. Registrant Organization: WHOIS IDCPrivacy Service c/o IDC (BVI) Limited
        14. Registrant Street: Suite 5, 7th Floor, 5 Greenwich View Place Visit www.idcprivacy.com to contact the domain contacts. Email to contact@idcprivacy.com for alternative instructions.
        15. Registrant City: London
        16. Registrant State/Province: London
        17. Registrant Postal Code: E14 9NN
        18. Registrant Country: GB
        19. Registrant Phone: +44.2030262854
        20. Registrant Phone Ext:
        21. Registrant Fax:
        22. Registrant Fax Ext:
        23. Registrant Email: contact@idcprivacy.com
        24. Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
        25. Admin Name: Domain Admin
        26. Admin Organization: WHOIS IDCPrivacy Service c/o IDC (BVI) Limited
        27. Admin Street: Suite 5, 7th Floor, 5 Greenwich View Place Visit www.idcprivacy.com to contact the domain contacts. Email to contact@idcprivacy.com for alternative instructions.
        28. Admin City: London
        29. Admin State/Province: London
        30. Admin Postal Code: E14 9NN
        31. Admin Country: GB
        32. Admin Phone: +44.2030262854
        33. Admin Phone Ext:
        34. Admin Fax:
        35. Admin Fax Ext:
        36. Admin Email: contact@idcprivacy.com
        37. Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
        38. Tech Name: Domain Admin
        39. Tech Organization: WHOIS IDCPrivacy Service c/o IDC (BVI) Limited
        40. Tech Street: Suite 5, 7th Floor, 5 Greenwich View Place Visit www.idcprivacy.com to contact the domain contacts. Email to contact@idcprivacy.com for alternative instructions.
        41. Tech City: London
        42. Tech State/Province: London
        43. Tech Postal Code: E14 9NN
        44. Tech Country: GB
        45. Tech Phone: +44.2030262854
        46. Tech Phone Ext:
        47. Tech Fax:
        48. Tech Fax Ext:
        49. Tech Email: contact@idcprivacy.com
        50. Name Server: ns1.hawkhost.com
        51. Name Server: ns2.hawkhost.com
        52. DNSSEC: Unsigned
        53. Registrar Abuse Contact Email: a-b-u-s-e.whois.field@netearthone.com
        54. Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +44 02030 26 99 87
        55. URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

• I have seen some of these images elsewhere, I have serious doubt that this website is genuine
      Facebook Flickr Twitch Twitter
      Administrator of sister service The Animegao Circle
      If one may add, I have a gripe with the Let's Encrypt initiative because just about anyone can use this automated procedure (or certificate authority in this instance) merely by having a website publicly accessible without having to prove who they are. Extended validation, or EV certificates for short, on the other hand is not so much straightforward.

Senkan wrote:

There may be a misconception regarding on what kigurumi means. Kigurumi is referred to two most known definitions:

1.) Animegao (Anime face) kigurumi uses an anime character face mask, zentai skinsuit, and cosplay costume to emulate to that anime character as close as possible or to be as one.

2.) Onesie kigurumi is basically a onesie pajama using colorful and/or animal designs.

The subject question you are referring to is No. 2. If you want to play it really safe, you can visit your local anime or comic convention where merchants/vendors sell onesie kigurumi outfits to your liking.

Kigurumi-Online is an animegao focused community (Number 1) but welcome and we are happily to answer your questions that you may have. Yokoso (Welcome).

Ahh, I see. My apologies.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. ^^