Kigurumi *-*

Kigurumi *-*

Hi there from Germany ^^ I coincidentally and just discovered "Kigurumi" and I am flashed. It's something I was looking for for a very long time and I didn't know that there is a community and all the great stuff which I have already seen here.

I want my own and individual Kigurumi costume. However, I am not gifted with carfing skills and I don't really know where to start. Is there a provider which individually designs full costumes and accounts my wishes and shape? Money doesn't matter! More important to me is high quality and a perfect illusion. So, can you recommend any website?

I am very thankful vor every answer and I am totally excited ^^
      Just so you know, the odd listing or two are outdated and/or mothballed and have not been updated for god-knows-how-long.

Wyu's website has seen better days and I don't believe the designs shown on that website are still in production as I have not seen Wyu post about these designs in quite some time; I would turn to her Twitter feed in this regard.

Whilst I do acknowledge that money doesn't matter to you, and taking personal preference out of the equation, it would be worth the time to look at the portfolios of each respective studio to make that more-informed decision.

EDIT: I believe DAME does, @Hikari Kintsugi.
      Facebook Flickr Twitch Twitter
      Administrator of sister service The Animegao Circle

Puschel777 wrote:

Hi there from Germany ^^ I coincidentally and just discovered "Kigurumi" and I am flashed. It's something I was looking for for a very long time and I didn't know that there is a community and all the great stuff which I have already seen here.

Hallo ~
      Woher in Deutschland? :3
      Wir hatten grade erst ein 8 Leute großes Meetup in Köln :D

Da helfen dir Leute gerne weiter.
      Hello again ^^ and thank you all for your detailed answers. I appreciate the time you spent to answer my request. Indeed I have seen the pinned thread but I was kind of "beaten down" by the number of links. I thought maybe you can recommend a supplier where you ordered a costume and had positive experiences.

@Renko: Ich komme leider vom anderen Ende bzw. aus Bayern. Es ist aber schön zu hören dass es auch in Deutschland Menschen gibt die sich für Kigurumi interessieren. Vielen Dank für den Link ^^ Ich habe direkt mal reingeschaut und da ist ja ordentlich was los mit über 300 Nutzern die gleichzeitig online sind ^^

Puschel777 wrote:

@Renko: Ich komme leider vom anderen Ende bzw. aus Bayern.

Bayern gibts nicht so viele, aber mitte Deutschland ist wieder was los :D

Puschel777 wrote:

Vielen Dank für den Link Ich habe direkt mal reingeschaut und da ist ja ordentlich was los mit über 300 Nutzern die gleichzeitig online sind

Joa, ist ja auch der größte server mit den normalsten leuten :)

BritKig wrote:

Just so you know, the odd listing or two are outdated and/or mothballed and have not been updated for god-knows-how-long.

Wyu's website has seen better days and I don't believe the designs shown on that website are still in production as I have not seen Wyu post about these designs in quite some time; I would turn to her Twitter feed in this regard.

Wyu does tend to retire certain mask designs from what I remember though that was a long time ago. I do know that the mask I got from her ten years ago has long since been retired though that isn't a good example I fear.
      Gruß @Renko: May I ask you where you got your mask from? ^^Looks great in any case :D On Discord (thanks again for the invitation) I came across an overview ( null ) .There are the most diverse mask manufacturers, bodysuit manufacturers and costume manufacturers listed. Many of them make the whole thing to measure :D There, I also found ayame-store.jp among other things. I have already placed my order for a bodysuit and a mask there. Now I just have to send the measurements :) Do you have any random experiences with this site?

Thank you very much again. \ (^ - ^) /

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Puschel777” ().