JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Kigs?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Kigs?

Well, it's been a while since I've been around here, so hi, but I've had a burning question. I wonder what a JoJo kig would look like, as the art is so stylized. I honestly feel that it could go either way, i feel like some of the different parts art styles could translate better into kig, but I don't really know, it's just something that's been bouncing around my head for a while. Feel free to share your thoughts about how it could go.
      Hey NinaKig,
      your project sound's like a good idea. I love when cosplayers do something original, something you don't always see, something quite different. As far as I can Imagine the 3D-modeling of the mask would be the hardest part. A face can easily look odd when it is not well made. If it is not to expensive, I would recommend you to think about hiring someone with years of 3D-modeling experience if you don't want to invest a t o n of time just for the 3D-model.

It would be a pleasure to see a thread about your making process of the cosplay.

Kind regards
      NekoKig
      I've seen few female JoJo characters, not so much the the male ones but I think the reason as for why we haven't seen any yet it likely because of the over-the-top muscular padding that would be needed to be made, the masks on their own shouldn't be too hard (you could easily convert a MMD model's head into a mask for personal use).
      Oh lol, it was just a concept and a question bouncing around my head, I wouldn't be able to pull off a Jojo character cuz I'm a girl and the ones that I like are all boys, (i know cosplay has no gender but-) who knows maybe I'll make a prototype for fun seeing as I'm somewhat good with Blender.
      so I actually think I will try and make a prototype just for fun, and I'm so sorry I didn't mean to sound cocky last time I replied I meant that I know how to work and use blender somewhat well, (I don't know how my actual models look lol) but I think I will probably try a part 3 character though because their faces aren't as complex as other parts in my opinion.
      I don't really know I don't actually plan on actually cosplaying anyone from Jojo this was just something for fun, but if it ever did get printed and if it looked somewhat nice I hope to start an Etsy shop and sell all sorts of stuff, probably that, but I would probably go about the shading by taking the tip of a toothpick and dipping it in black paint and shading it like that, cuz toothpicks are pretty thin. so I think that would help if I ever did it.