Should I start with a "cheap" kigurumi or should I wait until I can afford a better one?

Should I start with a "cheap" kigurumi or should I wait until I can afford a better one?

First of all, hello there! i'm new in here and I've been interested in Kigurumi cosplay since I knew about it, the thing is, after some months (Or years, time flies all of a sudden) I finally saved some hundred and so dollars, I saw a thread and a list with cheap options for the components of the kigurumi outfit such as bodysuit, wigs, masks, etc.
      I'm planning making a 2B kigu and found a place where I could buy the regular cosplay (dress, boots, wig, and stuff), the thing is that from places listed in the threads I've checked there aren't a lot of "doll-like" masks or faces with enough resemblance to 2B, so I was planning sculpting it and make a mold and all the process, the other problem was the bodysuit, the only options I have are the ones they sell on Amazon and so, from what I've checked, everything will go from roughly $100-200, precisely all of my budget
      The question is, should I save more so I could get a propper mask and a good bodysuit or should I go for it?