My mom and Kig...

My mom and Kig...

Heyy people of the interwebz ^^
      So first, i'm totally new to this site, so i wanted to tell you a bit about me and ask some questions. First: please dont bother me if my english isnt that perfect, because im from germany (where we dont habe a forum for kigs :/). Im a 15 year old boy and discovered Kigurumi recently (actually i dont know how i came there xD) and wanted to try it. Since i dont habe that mich money, i wanted to get the stuff the cheapest way possible, so i searched in amazon and found a nude Zentai and a rubber kig mask for about 70$ (33$ for the mask, 32$ for the suit and i dont actually know about shopping right now, its like 60€ in germany). But since im not 16 yet i dont have a Bank account (and i think i will geht one with 18) i had to ask someone to geht it for me. My father wasnt possible, because the mask is female and he doesnt like stuff Loks crossdress at all (what i did too, but just for fun and not that often and NEVER EVER in public). So i asked my mom of she could geht me this for Halloween (just wanted to try. Open the door for the kids, look how they react, to get some serious feedback). It would habe worked because my parents dont live together anymore and i would have been at my mothers house for Halloween (she knew about the crossdressing too btw). But she said, that she dies not like that at all and that this is all weird and it scares her (would have been perfect for halloween , right? ;P) and that 70 bucks are "weigh too much for ..... 'THAT'!" (thats what she actually said, but translated ;P). AS OT turned out, she allways had a problem with me crossdressing because she thinks its weird and stuff, when a boy dresses up like a girl, what she never told me before! And she was like: "you will never geht a girlfriend like this! No girl would ever want a boyfriend who likes dressing up like this!" (you need to know, that i never Bad a girlfriend unfortunatly :/) So now i would like to know if anyone has an idea how i could convince her to allow me doing my Kigurumi-Crossplay. And if there are any german kigs on here: meldet euch doch mal bitte bei mir ^^

So thanks to all of you who think they could help. Youre the best <3