24-Hour Kig Challenge

24-Hour Kig Challenge

The 24 hour kig challenge, are you prepared to take it on?
      The goal is to stay in kig for 24 hours straight (further explained below).

The rules and terms are:
      - you must start the timer as soon as you are in kig (preparation before if needed)
      - you now must stay (most of the day) in kig
      - you may eat and drink with only your mask off (gloves can be used)
      - you can take a shower or bath without the suit, but will need to re-wear suit afterwards
      - you may take mask off to accept calls
      - you must sleep with all kig stuff on (if the mask gets too in comfortable, take it off)
      - at the starting time you started, you may stop the challenge.
      * toileting is accepted.

As mentioned before, this challenge is only for the ones who won't give up. You may forfeit at anytime of the challenge. If you finished the challenge, report back on THIS forum and for the ones who forfeited the challenge note the time you got to. Winners will be praised 'Kigurumi Professional'.

IF you are looking for a harder challenge, extend the days you will be in kig for.

May I wish everyone the greater of luck!
      Luna
      I just posted! ^^
      Actually those rules look relaxed to what I understood them to be..

My understanding was, the rules and terms are:-
      - You start the timer as soon as you are FULLY in kig
      - You must stay in kig the entire time - except meal breaks (15 min each) and Washroom breaks every 2 hours- only if necessary (no showers or baths)
      - IF you must sleep, you must sleep in full kig (take safety precautions ie: have somebody check on you)
      - Mask removal due to dis -comfortable is considered disqualification. You may take mask off to accept important calls only, and emergency or unavoidable situations.
      - Keep your cam on so others can track your progress (except if you need to remove the mask the obscuring the camera is acceptable.)
      1 week sounds really harsh :D
      But if you had a weeklong meeting with another kigurumi person, maybe it could be done ^^

I still want to try the 24 hour challenge someday, and i also want to try something like a "2 kigs x time" challenge, where 2 or more kigurumi players have to have at LEAST one fully kigged up at any time :)

Renko wrote:

But if you had a weeklong meeting with another kigurumi person, maybe it could be done ^^

I still want to try the 24 hour challenge someday, and i also want to try something like a "2 kigs x time" challenge, where 2 or more kigurumi players have to have at LEAST one fully kigged up at any time :)

Tag Team Kig Matchup ! - Probably see it spontaneously happen at Anime North this year...
      Here are the rules I followed when I toke the 24-hour kig challenge:

- Time yourself once you are in full suit
      - You can not put off the mask and body suit in the next 24 hours (including sleeping time)
      - Only take food / drinks / go to toilet every 8 hours (end up I didn't eat anything in 24 hours...)
      - Turn on the cam (I only did that in midway because I didn't know so many ppl are interested watching)

To make the challenge a level up:
      - Lock your suit / mask, so you know you lose if you unlock yourself
      - Wear a double layer of body suit (which I did in the previous challenge, made it super hard)
      - Wear a suit that covers your face as well
      - Have yourself tied in couple of the hours (do not do this for all time!)
      - Do not turn on air con despite the weather might be hot

It is a fantastic yet exhausting challenge to take. The feeling have yourself turned into a doll for a day is amazing but you have to take all those physically challenge as well - breathing, hotness, tightly wrapped etc.

The even more crazy level I want to try is to take this challenge in a latex body suit. I know that would be really hard for 24 hours...

Files

Neko-Nico wrote:

Renko wrote:

Tag Team Kig Matchup ! - Probably see it spontaneously happen at Anime North this year...

I think the heat sapped any thoughts of this

Renko wrote:

I want to try that too, but since I live in a dorm it would be harder. Need to completely undress to go to the toilet or kitchen + random people knocking on my door :D

You're in the same position as me: attention when you can't afford it. I'm two floors above ground in my building and one of my neighbours just keeps knocking when the mood strikes ("about stuff"), despite me making it clear that I don't want visitors outside certain hours unless it is a emergency. ||

Not only that, and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I probably could end up with something broken by daybreak due to tossing and turning in bed. I can only see myself holding out for around 16 hours at most but surely that should be enough to serve as training for convention-length outings; 12+ hours is still a feat right?
      What if you have type 1 diebeties? Would have to remove suit temporarily to give insulin/check blood sugers....
      When times are dark and all hope seems lost, look to the stars for an answer. When they align, six comets shall bring timeless heroes, the Toa Mata, from the heavens to claim the Great Kanohi Masks of Power, find the Mask Maker, and awaken the Great Spirits of Yore. United the Masks hold the power to defeat The Dark Plague. United but not One...