(Old) Greetings from the east of England!

Neko-Nico wrote:

Pretty character. That hair is going to be fun :)

cici wrote:

I know :P

Nothing can be "all fun", sometimes to have fun you have to get your hands dirty to experience it. I know the challenges that lie ahead with the route I've taken and you can thank yourselves and all the other contributors of this board for bringing it all together the knowledge to help me through it. Consider my paid deposit as the writing-on-the-wall of that committment.

Oh, @Neko-Nico, I caught the tail-end of your Twitch stream yesterday, it was entertaining. Too bad a really sour egg turned up to the party as well.
      Facebook Flickr Twitch Twitter
      Administrator of supporting service The Animegao Circle on Discord.

BritKig wrote:

Oh, @Neko-Nico, I caught the tail-end of your Twitch stream yesterday, it was entertaining. Too bad a really sour egg turned up to the party as well.

All Twitch streams get Trolls.. you just need to get thick skin and roll with it. I'm going to start streaming regularly because it really does seem to bring a decent amount of positive interest to the Kig community.

I can't wait to see you all put together and see you in the Kig-o Kageshi Room :)

Neko-Nico wrote:

BritKig wrote:

All Twitch streams get Trolls.. you just need to get thick skin and roll with it. I'm going to start streaming regularly because it really does seem to bring a decent amount of positive interest to the Kig community.

I can't wait to see you all put together and see you in the Kig-o Kageshi Room :)

I definitely like your streams. I did notice more than the normal share of trolls yesterday. I'm just hoping it was a fluke, or just bored kids out of school.

Neko-Nico wrote:

Unfortunately I won't be using Kageshi due to Flash Player. My camming apparatus only works with services that accept RTMP and as a result, my services of choice are Twitch and then YouTube* as a fallback. I hope this doesn't dampen down too many spirits.

*Using the Kig-O chat to facililate text communication

scath01 wrote:

I definitely like your streams. I did notice more than the normal share of trolls yesterday. I'm just hoping it was a fluke, or just bored kids out of school.

I only have one thing to say: those who are too lazy to make resourceful or fruitful use of their time.

And to add a little humour to what @Neko-Nico said, I will roll over (and flatten) anyone that obstructs the show! :P
      Facebook Flickr Twitch Twitter
      Administrator of supporting service The Animegao Circle on Discord.