Which Skin Suit to get for my Muni Muni Mask?

Which Skin Suit to get for my Muni Muni Mask?

As by now, I've stated that Ive gotten myself a Muni Muni mask. Though with this mask, I'm rather unsure about what would be the best skin suit for this as it's pretty pale color. Which would go well for this mask?
      Files
      • IMG_3591.JPG

(170.25 kB, downloaded 34 times, last: )
      This is not an ad but a PSA for the group...

95% on the hadatai produced for the west are made by one firm in China.
      The problem with this is everyone assumes the reseller is the manufacturer which they are not.
      Every reseller makes a small profit on the sales but when it comes down to it all these suits are the same product.
      So when I see GKO suit or Wyu suit or other types of quotes on the internet like one I saw yesterday on Facebook "Wyu makes the best suits"
      I kinda get a chuckle.

BOOBSUIT COLORS.jpg

The studio resells the same suits as a service for those buying masks and you'll see this image floating around all over the internet.

As for the color on a muni, the pink would be the wisest choice knowing ahead of time the suit will fade closer to the color of the flesh tone they use.
      Just like any other fabric that's dyed, these hadatai will loose their color. It just happens, like your favorite t-shirt slowly fades every time you wash it.
      Muni uses regular flesh zentai with yellow undertones for their masks, in fact, they also sell them but apparently that is limited to their irl vending. Their masks themself are made from a beige material, meaning that they will always have some yellow tint.

Looks really bad on the mannequin due to the white body, over actual human skin it looks closer to the mask. You could always try getting a light flesh color closer to it with a little bit of light yellow fabric dye.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “ichigomomomya” ().

As said, that's a white shop display mannequin wearing the zentai and the mask, no actual human being, that's why the color is off different to muni's own modeling pictures.

Just like how you can see dark moles tru regular hadatai, a white surface underneat affects the color, too. Their sizing are starting at men's large, that simply won't fit a default size female mannequin.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “ichigomomomya” ().

I'm not try to be right here. What I'd like to show you is these are two completely
      different style hadatai. The mannequin has glove has glove cut hands that look very
      blocky having two seams per finger. The left is single seam (actually a better cut) hands.

xx.jpg

So many times we've seen bait and switch but then again muni isn't claiming the hadatai worn
      by the humans are the ones they sell (which btw) are the ones our studio sells as,well as the other
      houses mentioned above.
      It is not my fault they advertise like this, here some closeup of their ad:

I needed a while to notice that it even depicts a zentai without hands as example for what is worn.

Another photo from a different stand of theirs:

The pictures they use for advertising, all wear the same bodysuit as the previous one from their website.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “ichigomomomya” ().

cici wrote:

I'm not try to be right here. What I'd like to show you is these are two completely
      different style hadatai. The mannequin has glove has glove cut hands that look very
      blocky having two seams per finger. The left is single seam (actually a better cut) hands.

kigurumionline.org/index.php/A…bff6be3e26ea45bfa4fff13f6

So many times we've seen bait and switch but then again muni isn't claiming the hadatai worn
      by the humans are the ones they sell (which btw) are the ones our studio sells as,well as the other
      houses mentioned above.

yEAH TALK ABIOUT BAIT AND SWITCH OMG. THATS WHAT dame DOES. DONT KNOW WHO DID THE BOTCH JOB ON MY BREAST FORMS IT WASNT mwf OR CANTILLION. DOESNT LOOK A THING LIKE THE PHOTOS ON THE DAME WEBSITE. NO MATTER HOW MAY PHOTOS OR PROOF i GAVE IT WAS JUST ONE EXCUSE AND AND STALL TATIC AFTER ANOTHER. dONT EVER BUY A SKIN SUIT FROM THEM. IF THEY CANT EVEN GET A SKIN SUIT RIGHT, WHAT ARE THE MASKS LIKE? *SMH* ops sorry for the caps

Aluviel7 wrote:

yEAH TALK ABIOUT BAIT AND SWITCH OMG. THATS WHAT dame DOES. DONT KNOW WHO DID THE BOTCH JOB ON MY BREAST FORMS IT WASNT mwf OR CANTILLION. DOESNT LOOK A THING LIKE THE PHOTOS ON THE DAME WEBSITE. NO MATTER HOW MAY PHOTOS OR PROOF i GAVE IT WAS JUST ONE EXCUSE AND AND STALL TATIC AFTER ANOTHER. dONT EVER BUY A SKIN SUIT FROM THEM. IF THEY CANT EVEN GET A SKIN SUIT RIGHT, WHAT ARE THE MASKS LIKE? *SMH* ops sorry for the caps

Besides that your post is off-topic, Dame, formerly known as Charming Kitsune, has been a well-established maker in the community for over a decade now and everyone here can vouch for their quality, you seem to have some personal vendetta going and it's even more suspicious that this is your first and only post, reeks of a slander campaign.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “menhera-chan” ().

Aluviel7 wrote:

Did you civilly discuss the issue with DAME on this? Because this type of attack does not really help your case any.

I'd like to see photos of what the problem was and how "bad" it really is. Measuring for a Hadatai is not an easy thing to do on your own sometimes there are inaccuracies when doing it yourself - especially if you are inexperienced and there are also a lot of measurements to take which may get easily mixed up.

I think that before anyone makes any judgment calls over this DAME should be given a chance to directly respond to these accusations. TBH, until now, this really should have been none of our business, but since you have brought it public then it's probably best to hear it out.

Neko-Nico wrote:

I think that before anyone makes any judgment calls over this DAME should be given a chance to directly respond to these accusations. TBH, until now, this really should have been none of our business, but since you have brought it public then it's probably best to hear it out.

They already have, the person above has become pretty infamous in the community for spamming their slander on every single kig-related site to the point that Dame had to put out a statement regarding it (can be found here). I have seen the photos of the skinsuit in question and it seems the person wasn't aware that a "3D tailored chest" won't look seamless like the commonly used vest-type.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “menhera-chan” ().

menhera-chan wrote:

They already have, the person above has become pretty infamous in the community for spamming their slander on every single kig-related site to the point that Dame had to put out a statement regarding it (can be found here). I have seen the photos of the skinsuit in question and it seems the person wasn't aware that a "3D tailored chest" won't look seamless like the commonly used vest-type.

I was talking about DAME posting a response here if they choose to. I am aware of the official statement posted on other platforms but it is not my place to speak for DAME at this time. It's always better to hear it from the people directly involved.

Most people have lives so not everyone can spend their entire day searching the internet looking for Kig drama. So giving DAME an opportunity to say something would quickly close this off. But since you linked the statement anyway I'm not going to pursue this any further.